At Gordon Skiers our goal is to provide high quality performance coaching and skiing development for young people hoping to improve their Alpine racing skills.
Many of our members compete regularly and have achieved success not just on the Scottish circuit, but also in British competitions and international events, with some going on to become Scottish and British team members.
What we offer:
- Professional Coaches. A team of fully qualified professional coaches with vast experience of coaching junior ski racers.
- Dry Mat Training. Year round twice weekly training at Alford Ski Centre.
- Snow Training. Winter training at the Lecht.
- Race Support. Dedicated race support for nominated UK based dry & indoor slope competitions and snow races in the Alps.
- Training Camps. Club specific alpine camps, allowing athletes to focus on their technique while maintaining consistency of coaching.
Dry Mat Training
We are based at the dry ski slope at Alford Ski Centre, where we run two training sessions per week:
- Wednesday Evening – year round
- Sunday Morning – Easter to December
From December to Easter, snow permitting, our Sunday training moves to either the Lecht or Glenshee.
We also run training camps in the Alps. For more information see our Training Camps page.
If you are interested in joining us, come along and try a session.
Just get in touch to let our coaches know you’re coming.
- Access to our extensive Alpine coaching program.
- Snowsport Scotland 3rd party insurance for all club members
- Discounted day passes at the Lecht, Cairngorm, Nevis Range, Glenshee & Glencoe.
- Discounts at Tiso’s, Nevisport, Craigdon, Cotswold Outdoors plus numerous other ski retailers.
- plus lots more